815 Orienta Ave. Suite 1030 Altamonte Springs, FL 32701

Enforcement and Contempt

The parties involved are ordered to comply with orders entered by the court. If a party does not comply with a court's order, such as failing to pay child support, refusing to allow the other parent to spend time with the children according to a prior court order, etc., they may be found in contempt. A motion and hearing before the court is often necessary for the court to find a party in contempt and enforce the prior order. Whether you are attempting to pursue a contempt action against another person or you are the one defending against a contempt allegation, Frank Family Law Practice, family law and divorce attorneys in Orlando and the Central Florida area, can assist you in this matter professionally, courteously, and compassionately.

Our Family Law Services In Central Florida

We Take on Divorce & Family Law Cases Exclusively

Contact Our
Family Law Specialists

Tell us about your case below or call (407) 629-2208 to
arrange a divorce or family law consultation.